Equilibrium Net Relief Riding Mask
- Unobstructive UV protective face mask
- Relief from headshaking
- Specifically designed for ridden work
- Protects face, eyes and ears from flies, biting insects and strong sunlight
- Attaches easily to the bridle
- Blocks over 60% of UV rays
- Excellent clearance over the eyes and eyelashes
- Brilliant visibility
- Approved by British Dressage for use in competition
- Can be worn with net relief muzzle
- Product guarantee for 1 year
The Equilibrium Net Relief Riding Mask has been designed for riding to protect your horse’s face, ears and eyes from pesky insects and strong sunlight. The net is an non-obstructive UV protection mask for providing relief when out riding as well as helping with symptoms of headshaking. It attaches quickly and easily to the bridle and can be left on the bridle when tacking up and untacking. The mask has been approved by British Dressage for use in competition with written dispensation.
Note: Nose nets and Equilibrium Net Relief Riding Masks (or similar) are permitted and must be discreetly coloured i.e. the same/similar colour to the horse. Masks or nose nets should cover the face/nose only, leaving the mouth and bit visible. Face masks/nose nets are not permitted under Fei rules, which may be applied to certain competitions in the UK.