Lorina Filet Baucher Hanging Cheek
- Stainless steel
- Uses pressure on the poll
- Extra ring for bridle cheek pieces attachment
- Encourages your horse to lower its head
- Ideal for horses with a high head carriage
- Can be used in dressage competitions
The Lorina Filet Baucher Hanging Cheek is used for applying a little pressure on the poll as the cheek piece has an extra ring above the snaffle ring where the bridle cheek pieces are attached which encourages horses to lower their head carriage and come onto the bit. This bit can be especially useful for horses that have a high head carriage or for horses that are quite strong in a snaffle and require an extra bit of help when stopping. The bit does not move around too much in the mouth for horses that are unsure. It is made from stainless steel which will not rust and is easy to clean.