Lorina Flexi Peanut Joint Loose Ring Snaffle
- Flexi bits are warmer to the touch
- Ideal for young horses or horses with sensitive mouths
- Loose rings more mobile than fixed rings
- Peanut centre encourages mouthing and acceptance of the bit
- Two joints that evenly distributes the pressure over both the tongue and bars
- Stainless steel with polyurethane material
The Lorina Flexi Peanut Joint Loose Ring Snaffle feel warmer to the touch that traditional stainless steel bits that are ideal for young horses or horses with a sensitive mouth. It has two joints which enables the pressure to be evenly distributed across the tongue and bars of the mouth. The centre peanut encourages mouthing and acceptance of the bit allowing the horse to play with the peanut, keeping them content. The loose rings makes it more mobile that an eggbutt or fixed cheek bit which in turn, encourages your horse to keep a relaxed mouth. The loose ring could also be helpful if your horse leans on the bit, or is known to take hold of the bit, as the rings are always movable so the horse cannot take hold as easily as they could with a fixed cheek.