Lincoln Herbs Flexion
- 100% natural
- Holistic benefits from celery seeds
- Rich in iron
- Contains Parsley and Dandelion
- Helps support joint flexibility and mobility
- Natural antacid to support the digestive tract
- Can be fed in conjunction with Devil’s claw
- Suitable to feed for maintenance and long term support of mobility issues
- Flexion does not contain the animal derivatives Glucosamine or Chondroitin.
Lincoln Herbs Flexion is 100% natural that has been scientifically formulated to support and maintain joint mobility. The supplement optimises the natural properties of this unique combination of herbs to maintain healthy joints in horses and ponies of all ages, promoting comfort, flexibility and long-term soundness. It contains celery seeds that are known for its holistic benefits, providing a warming effect in winter. It has parsley that is rich in iron while dandelion acts to support the kidneys. Flexion has meadowsweet that has salicylic acid which traditionally supports joint flexibility and mobility, particularly in veterans. It also acts as a natural antacid, soothing the digestive tract.This powerful combination also helps to cleanse and detoxify, supporting natural recovery from stress and damage.
Please note: This supplement is not suitable if competing under F.E.I. or B.H.A. rules.