NAF Easy Breathing
- Improves diet and supports lung health
- Supports the lungs against dust and pollen
- Contains althea, garlic and aniseed
- Suitable for the maintenance of healthy lungs in all horses and ponies
- Available in 1kg and 3kg tub
NAF Easy Breathing has been designed to improve the diet by re-introducing natural herbal variation in order to support lung health. NAF Easy Breathing contains althea, garlic and aniseed, all known for their traditional roles in a healthy respiratory system. Respiratory stress is a common issue in the modern horse due to stabling, forage and indoor schools that can all harbour dust and fungal spores which accumulate in and irritate the sensitive lining of the lungs and respiratory tract. In the wild, horses had free access to a wide range of herbs, shrubs and trees that they could self select to meet their requirements, but is not longer available due to the lack of species variation in modern pasture.